FREE Domestic Shipping
Vintage Detroit offers free USPS Priority Mail shipping on all domestic orders placed on our website of $99.99 or more with a coupon applied. We make every effort to process your order quickly. When you order from our website, you can expect your order to ship same day or next business day. This usually applies to customized jerseys and T-shirts as well.
Vintage Detroit prides itself on prompt, reliable shipping. Most orders placed before 4:30pm EST ship the same day. Orders that require customization usually ship the same day or the next business day.
For domestic orders, we offer United States Postal Service Express Mail and Priority Mail shipping options, as well as UPS Ground, 3-Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air Saver and Next Day Air. Our standard shipping option for orders that qualify for free shipping is USPS Priority Mail unless there is a weight and/or size restriction that will make UPS a better option for our customers.
For International orders, we offer United States Postal Service Express Mail International, Priority Mail International and First-Class Mail International. Please note that international orders tend to take longer to deliver due to customs procedures and coordination between multiple post offices. Also, International First-Class Mail has been known to take upward of 3 to 4 weeks for delivery, so we do not recommend it for orders that need to be received in a timely manner. NOTE: As of 9/17/21, USPS has suspended Priority Mail and First Class International shipments to Australia.
Customers should also be aware that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays. Accordingly, Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air does not always mean that a parcel will be delivered in one or two days. For example, an order that ships on a Friday using Next Day Air will not arrive until the next Monday. If you need any help with selecting a shipping option, please feel free to call us toll-free for assistance: 877-604-4490.
Please note the following HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES for USPS:
- December 15: USPS retail ground service
- December 17: First-class mail service (including holiday greeting cards)
- December 17: First-class packages (up to 15.99 ounces)
- December 18: Priority mail service
- December 23: Priority mail express service
USPS For Air/Army/Fleet/Diplomatic post office addresses:
- November 6: Retail ground service
- December 9 :Priority mail and first-class mail
- December 16: Priority mail express military service
USPS Alaska and Hawaii:
- December 17: Hawaii to/from mainland — priority mail and first-class mail
- December 18: Alaska to/from Continental U.S. — first-class and priority mail
- December 21: Alaska to/from Continental U.S. and Hawaii to/from mainland — priority mail express
Please note the following HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES for UPS:
- Ground shipping, check the UPS website for a quote
- December 21: second-day air services
- December 23: next-day air services
- December 25: no pickup service, UPS holiday
- Note: UPS service guarantee still suspended for most services due to COVID-19
Attention Canadian Customers
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf.
Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.