The corner of Michigan and Trumbull Avenues served as the home of the Detroit Tigers from 1896 through 1999. Bennett Park, the original wooden ballpark on the site, was born in the spring of 1896. It served as the official home of the Detroit Tigers through the 1911 season when it was torn down to make room for Navin Field, which was later known as Briggs Stadium and Tiger Stadium. This is a super soft t-shirt featuring a full-chest, distressed screen print. The old Tigers mascot from the Bennett Park era is front and center on this super-cool throwback t-shirt by Wright and Ditson. 85% Cotton / 15% Viscose.