Detroit Tigers Stadium Evolution Wool Banner
Detroit Tigers Stadium Evolution Wool Banner. This banner shows the evolution of the baseball fields on which the Detroit Tigers have played. It all started at the corner of Michigan Ave and Trumbull with the Bennett Park Bleachers. At that same corner Tiger Stadium was finally built in 1912, although at the time it was called Navin Field. The year 2000 is when they got a brand new state of the art baseball stadium, Comerica Park. Measures 8 inches x 32 inches.
Out of stock